Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hello people!

Hello people!! *Hugs you*
I've been sick today, but I got to rest. =) Today was beautiful! But since I've been sick i haven't been able to get out as much. :( I miss being really active, but in the winter i seem to hibernate or something!

We had 19 deer today! It was so cute! And mom says that Lord willing we might get some ducks and chickens in a month or so, so Lord willing, I'll be able to show you! Isn't that great?

But today, i would like to show you all of the cute happenings around here. I love watching the deer, they're so fun! I hope you like watching them too! =)



Wasn't it cute? Lol, the one slides while chasing the other.

Well, bye-bye! I enjoy reading comments, you know. Even if you just post to say "hi".
And i love long conversations as well, I'm kind of bored at the moment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home